Gregory-Shaw Financial Services Inc. specializes in the following services:
Personal Life Insurance
Analysis of life insurance needs. Specific recommendations as to amount, type of policy, design of policy, and insurance company.
Business Life Insurance
Analysis of business life insurance needs including Key Man, Buy-Sell Funding and Deferred Compensation. Recommendations as to amount, policy type, design of policy and insurance company.
Business Continuation Planning
Consultation with owners of Closely Held Businesses on their need to plan for business continuity. Suggestions for actions to accomplish goals. Statistics show that only 1/3 of all closely held businesses successfully continue into a second generation of ownership.
Estate Analysis and Planning
Consultation with high net worth individuals concerning the orderly disposition of their Estates. Projection of income flow and estate assets, consideration of impact of estate and income taxes, consideration of family gift and charitable gift vehicles
Third party market for certain life insurance policies which may result in greater financial benefit to client than surrender or termination of policy. Consultation with client, compilation of information to submit to Life Settlement Companies, analysis of alternatives.
Lifetime Income and Cash Flow Planning
Analysis of income needs, available assets and resources and alternatives for providing desired income and cash flow throughout the client's lifetime.
Design and Administration of Retirement Plans
Consulting Services to small business on the design and implementation of Qualified Retirement Plans as well as on going yearly administrative services
Long Term Care Insurance
1 of 2 women and 1 of 3 men over the age of 65 will need nursing home care at some point in their lifetime. Even more will need home care. Currently, 40% of those using long term care services in the United States are between the ages of 18 and 64. Average stay in a nursing home – 2.6 years and the average annual cost for a nursing home in Indiana in year 2002 was $ 44,000.
Have you planned for your long term care needs? We will analyze your assets and give you recommendations for the type of policy you need.
Have you heard the term total asset protection? Then perhaps the Indiana Partnership Long Term Care policy is for you.
We have access to several quality insurance companies.
HSA Health Savings Account
This can be used by individuals or employers of any size in conjunction with an HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan). Contributions can be made either by the employer, employee or both. The tax-advantaged accounts permit unused funds to roll over from year to year, regardless of the employer. In other words the funds remain with the employee. Distributions for qualified medical expenses are tax free.
- Individual Health Policy – Range of deductibles from $ 250 to $ 10,000 We can help you choose a plan to fit your specific needs and budget.
- Short Term or Temporary Insurance 30 – 185 days- for the person that is - between jobs – laid off - graduating from college – waiting for group coverage to become effective or dependents coming off parents health plan.
- Travel Insurance – Medical evacuation coverage outside the USA or within the USA as long as you are over 100 miles from your principle residence. Plans are also available to cover expenses if your trip is cancelled or interrupted.
- Disability Income Protection – Should you become disabled either because of an illness or injury you will have money coming in to cover your mortgage payment, utilities, etc.
We offer the following benefits for your employees:
- Medical Insurance - Dental Insurance - Life Insurance -
- Short Term or Long Term Disability Income
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
One or more of the above options can be offered to your employees. We work with the business owner to design and implement benefits that are cost effective and beneficial to them and their employees. We hold meetings with the employees to be sure they understand and appreciate their benefits.
Contact us to learn more.